A commercial property with multi-level project potential is for sale in Caulfield.
313-319 North Road, Caulfield, situated on the corner of Bambra Road, is a 750-square-metre site with a 30-metre frontage and is “ideally located” close to public transport and walking distance to shopping districts, according to selling agent Brendan Goss from Beller Commercial.
The building is currently securely leased to long-term tenant Mattress and Pillow Science, with the five-year lease expiring in 2020. This arrangement, Mr Goss said, will allow investors to receive income and also “accommodates future upside and time for you to potentially develop (STCA) in the future”.
The property’s eight main draw cards, according to Mr Goss are:
- High-exposure corner location
- Land area of 750 square metres
- Multi-level project possible (STCA)
- Commercial 1 zoning
- $81,120 per annum rental income
- Five-year lease term with expiry in 2020
- 30-metre frontage to Bambra Road
- Potential to owner-occupy in the future
The property will be sold on Friday 21 October at 12pm on site.