A freestanding commercial building with B4 zoning in Sydney is up for auction this weekend, with the selling agents targeting local or regional developers and investors.
“With three street frontages and a prominent position in the heart of cosmopolitan Burwood, this impressive offering is ideal for the investor that seeks a central development opportunity or significant ongoing income in the form of high rental yields,” selling agents Strathfield Partners said.
“This property is perfectly suited to a local or regional developer or investor,” Strathfield Partners said, noting its key features:
- Development potential – B4 zoning
- 9 square metres of land with a freestanding commercial suite
- Mix of three retail shops and seven business suites
- Combined street frontage of approximately 54 metres
- High visibility to pedestrian and car traffic
- Annual rental income of approximately $328,342.35
- Moments to Burwood station, buses and shopping
B4 zoning permits commercial premises (shops and offices), food and drink premises, residential flat buildings and light industries, but prohibits transport depots, heavy industries and sex services premises.
Inspections are on Saturday 8th October, ahead of the auction at 11:30am.